All properties are managed strictly for nature preservation. Welcomed uses include nature study, photography, and walking. To avoid damaging vegetation, please stay on trail where possible.
- No hunting or trapping
- Absolutely no guns allowed on the property
- No horses, motorized vehicles, or bicycles permitted
- All dogs must be leashed and cleaned up after
- No removal of any vegetation or dead wood
- No camping or fires
- No trail cutting or marking of trees
- Please respect neighboring properties
- Please be aware that ticks infected with Lyme Disease are found throughout New York State. Please review this information about Lyme Disease.
- Note that poison ivy is present throughout the region and may be present on Genesee Land Trust Preserves. Please wear long pants, appropriate footwear, and do not touch plants that look like poison ivy. For more information on how to identify poison ivy, please review this information.