Cornwall Preserve Rules
All Genesee Land Trust properties are managed strictly for nature preservation. Welcomed uses include passive recreation, nature study, and photography. To avoid damaging vegetation and wildlife, please stay on the trails.
Cornwall Preserve is open dawn until dusk, every day of the week except Wednesdays (closed for orchard management).
- All dogs must be leashed and picked up after
- Please respect neighboring properties and stay out of orchard areas
- No guns allowed on the property
- No motorized vehicles or bicycles permitted on Preserve trails
- No removal of any vegetation
- No camping or fires
- No swimming
- No trail cutting or marking of trees
- Please be aware that ticks infected with Lyme Disease are found throughout New York State. Please review this information about Lyme Disease.
- Note that poison ivy is present throughout the region and may be present on Genesee Land Trust Preserves. Please wear long pants, appropriate footwear, and do not touch plants that look like poison ivy.