All properties are managed for nature conservation. Welcomed uses include passive recreation, nature study, and photography. To avoid damaging vegetation, please stay on trails where possible.
- No hunting or trapping
- No guns allowed
- No horses, motorized vehicles, or bicycles permitted
- All dogs must be leashed and cleaned up after
- No removal of vegetation or dead wood
- No camping or fires
- No trail cutting or marking of trees
- Please respect our neighbors and neighboring properties
- Please be aware that ticks infected with Lyme Disease are found throughout New York State. Please review this information about Lyme Disease.
- Note that poison ivy is present throughout the region and may be present on Genesee Land Trust Preserves. Please wear long pants, appropriate footwear, and do not touch plants that look like poison ivy. For more information on how to identify poison ivy, please review this information.
With specific questions about allowed uses and special use permissions please contact Kevin Farrell at email@example.com.